LADIES!!! Buy your man THIS card for Valentine's Day! He will LOVE it... TRUST ME!

 This is one of my favorite pieces I've ever done. My goal is to sell 100 of these greeting cards between now and Valentine's Day! $4 each. Peep the inside of the card below...


I'm telling you, if you buy this for your boyfriend or husband, I think he will fall out... not from bullet wounds, or blood loss or whatever, but from knowing he has the AWESOMEST WOMAN ALIVE! 
It's true. So, yeah....
Click here to cop the Where Do You Want It Valentine's Day Card for just four bucks (also available in packs of 10 and 20 for the ballers out there). Give it to him, and email me with his reaction! I want to know how right I was!


[*If you have a GHETTOMANGA INSIDERS MEMBERSHIP, you don't need to buy this card unless you want an extra one. Everyone signed up by February 2nd will get a copy of this card free!]


-samax.  

4 comments:

@ChazzSweet said...

What are the odds of you putting that graphic on a T-shirt or a mug?

Samax said...

It doesn't really work as a teeshirt design, but I might put it on mugcs if that's something people want to buy.

Anonymous said...

Samax,

I would like to use this graphic for an invitation, how much is your license fee? Please email dearevet@gmail.com. Thanks

Samax said...

I'm so glad you like the image!
(I'm really proud of it!)
I sent you an email.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here