"Snatch food from the mouth of a tiger. Take a gasoline bath and I walk through fire." -the RZA

Here's the video for The Baddest Man Alive by the RZA and the Black Keys. It's off the soundtrack for RZA's upcoming directorial debut: The Man with the Iron Fists.


My dude Jamar pretty much nominated this for video of the year... before I forget, you should pro'lly get me your nominees for video of the year so I can have 'em ready for the GhettoManga Awards. But I digress... Here's that Iron Fists soundtrack.

Whatever you think about anything else, you gotta admit that the RZA is beating up the game right now. Once the movie comes out, we'll see if he keeps the hits coming, so to speak.


holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here