In Stores now- "Dial H for Hero" #0

 I used to cut for Dial H for Hero when I was a kid for lots of reasons I won't get into unless you badger me in the comments. Suffice to say that I have read many incarnations of Dial H whenever DC would revive it I haven't read the reboot version, since I can't afford to really follow mainstream books anymore. But who cares about me? Here's a preview...
Here's the Sales Pitch:
One of the first users of the H Dial learns a horrible secret that spells certain doom for the future!



I'm not sure if this book is dope or not, but it looks like it could be. If you've read it, chime in and let me know what you think. Anyways, this issue is in stores now, so get your'n...
 
holla!
-samax.  

2 comments:

Arkonbey said...

I only "discovered" Dial H a few years ago and it was awesome. The big story arc was okay but the way ordinary individuals were affected by the device was very well done.

Samax said...

I totally geeked for Dial H as a kid! New weird superheroes with looney powers every issue! WOO-HOO!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here