"Godzilla Half Century War" cover art by Brandon Graham

Peep the cover artwork for James Stokoe's Godzilla: Half Century War#3 by his buddy Brandon Graham (Prophet, King City, Multiple Warheads).



Everybody knows I'm a huge fan of Brandon's work (or they should. click here). I think it's interesting that an artist as seemingly prolific as Stokoe would ever use a guest artist for his covers. But Stokoe and Graham are road dogs, so I can see it just being a crew thing. Anyways, this is dope.

Now that I think about it, I still haven't bought issue 2 (click here to peep a preview of the 2nd one)...  so I gotta go gather my daughter and head to the comic shop!
 
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here