I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) by Doug Wagner and Jose Holder

Every book from 12 Gauge Comics has that "comics as action movie" feel. I don't mean that in a bad way or anything... One way to expand the audience of comics would be to try to pull in fans of the highly popular action movie genre. For all I know, every 12 Gauge Comics project is just a movie pitch in disguise. I got no problem with that, as long as they're good comics. This comic I.C.E. (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) by Doug Wagner and Jose Holder (and Brian Stelfreeze on cover art) looks pretty good. Peep some preview pages from #3 and #4...











It must be pretty sweet to be Jose Holder. I remember this dude from R.P.M., another book he did for 12 Gauge (with Stelfreeze covers) and I liked that one. He plays with panel borders and stuff, and his comics stay legible. That guy with the tattoos looks great! I'm assuming that issue four (which came out on April 25th) is the last issue of ICE, but don't quote me on that... anywho, click here for more of Holder's stuff.
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here