Salem Psalms/Jayforce presents "BEATZ+LYRICS 2 Go Vol 2"

I was invited to do artwork on the new Salem Psalms/Jayforce collabo Beatz + Lyrics 2 Go joint, but unfortunately, I didn't manage to find the time (stop laughing! I'm BUSY dammit!). But that is not a reflection on how ILL it is...  Cause they have their priorities together and stuff, my dudes Flux, Goldi, DTM and lots of other dope drawing machines (shout out to the non-dude Lana Andrade) got down on the singles featuring the likes of Clan Destined, Lex Boogie from the BX, StaHHr, BINKIS Recs, Headkrack, Boog Brown, Arablak, Methuzulah, and more.
Peep some art and listen to it below...


and here's some art







smh... while I kick myself a couple more times for dropping the ball, click here to cop the record and view more art.
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here