A message for Jean Grae. Plus, a song for you other people to listen to, or whatever...

Yeah... I love you, Jean Grae.  If we ever met, you would probably not like me back... so I hope we never meet. Keep making dope music. I will pretend you're dedicating it to me.  This here song you made, about some dude who was dumb enough to not love you right like I would, is pretty dope.
That'll learn 'im! I mean, what's his problem anyways? You're one of the illest, most versatile emcees ever and I bet you smell good and everything too, so what's not to like? You're better off without him. Success is the best revenge.
x♥x♥ 
holla!
-samax

2 comments:

B_Steelo said...

that's pretty damn dope

Samax said...

yup. Jean Grae is the name you can trust.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here