Start the day off Right w/ Styles P & the mighty Pharoahe Monch

Jeez, the mighty Pharoahe Monch posted this track on Facebook last night: Children off Styles P's new album Master of Ceremonies. It scores high on my headnodometer. Peep...


Yep. Like I said, this is off Styles' new joint Master of Ceremonies, which feels like an old school street hop record. Styles rhymes with the introspective worldview of an dude who grew up on the streets, and who has seen and done it all. Children with its sing-songey cameo byPharoahe Monch and a nice ass beat (I wanna say it's Pete Rock on the beat, but I'm not sure...) works as a commercial for what Styles is selling. This record is nice, but this is definitely my favorite song off it... I think Pharoahe and Styles make a killer team (as evidenced by Black Hand Side, off Pharoahe's album WAR: We Are Renegades). I'd love to see them do a collabo record... at least an EP.
Anyways, have a nice day!
-samax. 
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here