New Mini Battle Men art by ZEES!

Mini Battle Men cover art in progress by ZEES

If you bought the GhettoManga Sweet Christmas Special you got a chance to see what ZEES' awesome webcomic Mini Battle Men looks like in print. Since I'm sure you loved it, I'm equally convinced you'll be glad to know Zees is collecting the existing strips, so you will be able to buy it directly from the artist soon!

"I'm going to the Allentown Comic-Con" Zees announced on the MBM WeVolt page. and I want to print up what I have for MBM so far. So this is the cover in the process. The con rolls into town November 19-20.
holla!

samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Mike Hawthorne said...

I love Zees' work, man!

mike

Samax said...

Me too! I'm so grateful that he let me print his work :)

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here