Sam L Jackson reads you the REALEST Children's book EVER!!!

I can only assume this children's book Go the F**k to Sleep, by Adam Mansbach, with illustrations by Ricardo Cortés is the biggest internet smash ever, seeing as everyone I know has been rolling over it for a minute. Now, here's the audio version, read to you by that bad muthfucka Sam L Jackson...


My wife said she felt guilty laughing at this, but I don't! Seeing as I never actually gave my daughter shaken baby syndrome, I must have did alright while I was a work-at-home dad... Anyways, if you somehow missed out on the pdf when it was being passed around, you can download it here. But lest ye think (like I did) that Go the F**k to Sleep is just the best internet joke ever, be aware that it's a real, physical book that you can buy, which only makes it more awesome!
"I wish this book had been around during my daughter's overly protracted sleep rituals!" says A.J. Jacobs, father of three, author of The Year of Living Biblically. "Finally, someone tells it like it really is. This is no-guilt funny and a godsend!" Since I am trying hard to not pass my gift for... colorful language on to my daughter, I will not be reading this book to her. However, that doesn't mean I won't buy it just to amuse myself! Should you feel the need, click here to cop it on Amazon.
holla!
-samax. 

2 comments:

Vee (Scratch) said...

Yes, I love this book. No, I do not feel guilty.

Can you believe that the m*therf**kking thunderstorm had the nerve to scare and wake up my son?!?

Damn, the audio was pulled due to copyright issues. Listening to Sam Jackson read the book would be far better than actually reading the book.

Samax said...

damn, that sucks! Yeah, it was pretty awesome... There was a cool part at the beginning where he offers some commentary on raising his own daughter... good stuff. I will see if I can find another rip of the audio...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here