"I'm sorry I pimp-slapped you into that china cabinet..."



Black Dynamite by Samax Amen.
Haven't really had time to draw like I've wanted lately, so I took a minute and drew Black Dynamite, the afro-wearing badass from the 2009 action-comedy of the same name. The movie's producers actually put out an awesome Black Dynamite comic too! Click Here for a free preview of the comic. Anyways, I drew this picture straight into illustrator (with a mouse). For more Black Dynamite news, click here.

holla!
-samax.

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Damn, wish I could frreak it like that w/illustrator! All the pen tool?

Samax said...

pretty much. I also us the pathfinder a lot to make odd shapes. Also use effects like roughen to turn boring shapes into not boring ones! his afro is a bunch of circles merged together with the pathfinder, then tweaked with a roughen effect. I liked it so I used it on his facial hair too.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here