start the day off right w/Blackstar

I could use a little Blackstar this morning (who couldn't?)...


rather than just post one of the splendid but well-tread joints off their classic album, Mos Def & Talib Kweli Are Black Star, I decided to try and find something I never heard before, and came across this song Another World, which was featured on the 2000 hip hop/ soul/ mood music compilation Wide Angles. This is definitely the kinda stuff Blackstar fans (like me!) know and love. Hope you like it!

ONE MORE! This joint, Bright As the Stars wasn't on an album, from what I can tell... it was a b-side for Mos Def's 2005 single Ah Ha. Okay, I gotta go. Have a great day, fam!

holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here