new Iron Man drawing

I did this Iron Man piece for a commission for  DwainIBe of my Twitter familia. I started to cop out and do the 80's Iron Man, but I thought I would try and do a version of the one from the movie.

Geez that thing is complicated! I realized I don't like drawing Iron Man in a way that makes him look like a robot. This armor looks like it could easily walk around by itself... I tried to hint at the man underneath.

I always enjoyed renditions that stressed that Tony is a super hero, not an armored stormtrooper like a SHIELD Mandroid or whatever. He's flashier than a soldier would be in the suit.
Anyways, I hope you like it!
holla!
-samax.

2 comments:

@DwainIBe said...

Outstanding, as always, sir.

Samax said...

Thanks,D!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here