Keep an eye out for Dayne Henry

 Dayne Henry also known as Romidion is one of the talented underground cartoonists that I'm always checking for. He's nice with it whether flexing traditional or digital, so get familiar


my first exposure to Dayne's work came back in the mySpace days when he was promoting his tween superhero comic Nancy Nitro. For whatever reason he never did drop it, but he has been leaking new stuff lately that leads me to believe that a Nancy Nitro release may be imminent. One thing I can tell you is Dayne loves this character, and I love to read comics by people who love drawing them. Anyways, Here's a smattering of the new fire...




I'll let you know when I find out more about Nancy Nitro, or you could just get more of his art on his blog and his DeviantArt gallery.

holla!
-samax.

3 comments:

Goldi gold said...

SWEET!!!!!!!!

Samax said...

yessir! dude has mad skills!

Mike Hawthorne said...

I like it!

Mike

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here