PREVIEW: King City #12 by Brandon Graham

If my clandestine sources on the internet can be believed, Brandon Graham's urban fantasy, the dark yet whimsical opus King City, will come to a close next week, with the release of King City #12. If you haven't read this ghettoManga Award- nominated comic yet, it sure as hell isn't MY fault! I've done my level best to make you guys believe a cat can fly... or something. Eff the spoiler-alerts or whatever! LIVE a little and peep this preview, why don'tcha?!?









I can't wait to get my hands on this issue. Word is Brandon will find out within the next few weeks whether the copyright hostage crisis that is Tokyopop will go forward with a trade paperback, and if so, I will be back, intent on selling its cartoony grayscale goodness to you once more! For now, it's back to the drawing board for me!
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here