Because real Ninjas read Maxim...

Here's a critique of a Ninja Halloween costume, as dictated by a real live ninja freelancer to the fine folks at Maxim.com. Although, I guess it's possible they keep actual ninjas on staff. Who Knows?
Whatever the case, we all know that many of the world's problems can be solved with Ninjas, so I like where they're going with this... I guess I should get back to my weekly illustrated feature Ninja Solutions, so I can do my part to make the world better with ninjas. Who knows? you may see my illustrations in Maxim someday, so click here get your subscriptions now!
Well, maybe not...
holla!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here