PREVIEW: "Black Panther: Man Without Fear"

GhettoManga fan response has been pretty consistent. You want T'challa back on Black Panther, and you want him back NOW! Well, I will not accuse Marvel of being responsive to your cries, but I did find these pages today, for something called Black Panther: Man Without Fear #513. Looks like T'challa is in Hell's Kitchen... maybe checking up on Daredevil (who seems to be going bonkers over in the Shadowland story Marvel's trying to sell me). There is reference on page 5 to the "Former Black Panther Still Missing" on a newspaper headline, and can that be my dude Everett K Ross?
Not bad work. The cover is by Simone Bianchi (Wolverine:Evolution, Astonishing X-men:Ghost Box) and the sequentials are by Francesco Francavilla (Sorrow, The Black Coat) . Of course, I'll let you know what's going on here when I find out more. For now I can tell you that Black Panther: Man Without Fear is scheduled to drop in December.
holla!
-samax.

2 comments:

Sophie said...

damn, this looks pretty awesome...

Samax said...

yeah... Francavilla has a sorta Darwyn Cooke thing going for him. I always liked the idea of a more cartoony artist on BP. Michael Manley did the "Enemy of the State" story arc with Priest, which is still one of my favorites.

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here