My wife made me post this...

Got this off Funny or Die... It's Wayne Brady, Mike Tyson and Bobby Brown spoofing Bobby's classic video Every Little Step. I have no idea how old it is, but my wife must have gotten an email from one of her friends or something, because she would not stop harassing me until I watched it. I admit, it's pretty funny... I especially like the fact that the one dude has question marks on his arm, because he's not famous.



It's also good to see that with all the drama he's had in his life,
Mike Tyson is still able to laugh at himself. This is ALMOST as
funny as his part in The Hangover...

lawl...

holla!
samax.

2 comments:

B_Steelo said...

yeah that's goin' somewhere

Samax said...

ig'nant!
lol

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here