Soundtrack to my day

First of all, I had  great productive weekend! Repped with 4/5ths of the mighty GhostWerks crew at Dallas Comicon and H4's Lung Cancer Association benefit show, now it's back to drawing these comics and doing Daddy Day Care now that wifey is back to her PhD classes. Today's soundtrack shall be provided by the classic Playdough ceedee Lonely Superstar which will be on endless repeat while I get my multitask on, and you can share in the fun via the miracle of Bandcamp:

<a href="http://playdough.bandcamp.com/album/lonely-superstar">You Will Listen by PLAYDOUGH</a>
All the regular readers know I freaking heart Playdough, and Lonely Superstar -his solo debut, after having won me over on mixtapes and compilations and with his work as half of Ill Harmonics and Phoenetic Composition- will help you understand why... If you want more Playdough after this click here for more.
holla!

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here