NEW DOCUMENTARY Quien Soy? (Who Am I?)

Peep this new  mini-documentary from Rob Wayner exploring Dallas Latino artists and their motivations for creating. Featured in the doc you'll find my ArtLoveMagic bredren emcee/poet Alejandro Perez Jr. (above) of  the hip hop/ funk/ ragga band Melody Memory who is one of the performers profiled. Come get some of this wisdom fam...


here's some more information I could find about the featured artists
David Newton
Monumental Sculptor
Alejandro Perez
Poet, Musician, teacher
Tomas Bustos
Painter, Sculptor, Mentor
 (if anyone has info on the other artists, let me know, and I'll update this!)
uno!
-samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here