Puh-puh-puh-puh-puh POWER(man)!

Okay, maybe it's just me, but this whole New Avengers preview had me cracking up because it reminds me of the Old Spice Bodywash commercials with Terry Crews (Idiocracy, Balls of Fury, Everybody Hates Chris, Are We There Yet, The Expendables) kicking buildings, flexing his pecs and hollering for comedic value. Sometimes they make me laugh and sometimes I'm offended by them... just depends on the mood I'm in. Anyways, peep the preview (and one of the Old Spice commercials) below


 "THE EYE OF AGAMOTTO IS AS POWERFUL AS ME!!! BLOCK! BLOCK! KICK! EXPLOSIOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!" okay, so I know Tyrese wants to play Luke Cage, but Brian Michael Bendis and Stuart Immomen have clearly put in their vote for Terry Crews with this issue. Make it Happen Hollywood!
anyways, New Avengers #2 will be at your local comic shop on July 21st.

P-P-P-P-POWER!!!
samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here