Between Backbreakanomics and Pro Pain

The two man emcee-deeJay team of Manchild and Dust, known collectively as Mars ILL, is right up there with my favorite rap crews of all time. From what I can tell, they dropped the 15 track jewel Pirate Radio after their sophomore studio album Backbreakanomics and before their third Pro Pain. In 2009, I ran across the title track to Pirate Radio on YouTube, but couldn't find the record anywhere... until now!
<a href="http://marsill.bandcamp.com/album/pirate-radio">Pirate Radio by Mars ILL</a>
Anytime an emcee I like can produce more music than I can track down and buy, they earn a special place in my heart, and Manchild has it covered. Plus, Dust is SICK wit it on beats... that's a formula for quality hip hop that hasn't failed me yet!
enjoy!
-samax
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here