Old School hip hop interlude...

whaddup! hope everybody's having a good day, If not, I sure hope it helps to bump this Special Ed joint! Taxin' is my favorite song off Eddie's debut plate Youngest In Charge.


The album also boasts classic cuts like Think About It, Fly MC, and the immortal I Got It Made, so that's saying a lot! Youngest In Charge came out in 1989, in what I consider the Golden Age of hip hop (before videos were more important than the music). My sister was originally the one who bought this tape, and I eventually swiped it and never gave it back! so yeah, this is my favorite track, but the whole thing bumps... get your hands on Youngest In Charge by any means necessary!
holla!
samax.

comics. hiphop. news. art. culture
BONUS! Fly MC

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here