New Art: "Straight Outta..." by Samax

I drew this piece for my homie Marcel Vann of Marcel Comics. This dude is one of the funniest cats on the internet, and faithful ghettoManga readers know I was saying that even BEFORE he paid me to do this piece.
in fact, I actually drew a fan art piece for him for free last year, which I guess he liked enough to commission this one for a new book he's working on...

this piece is an homage (as the title suggests) to the album art for NWA's classic, game-changing banger Straight Outta Compton...
I'm really pleased with how it turned out! Hope he likes it as much as I do! if you want to see what I'm fussing about, get a dose of  Marcel Comics by clicking here.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

big Shane said...

WEST SIIIIDE!!!
damn, son! you sick witchers!

Samax said...

jeauh!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here