Happy B(earth)Day Erykah Badu

Today is Erykah Badu's birthday. In observation of such, I will be playing her music here at the res all day! Not that much of a big deal, since I bump her music on the regular anyways, since as most of my people know, Erykah is my favorite vocalist by far. While I will not go so far as to say I KNOW her, I have met her several times and always found her to be a cool lady.  I could go on (and on, and on and on), but these comics will not draw themselves, so click here for more of my shameless Baduism.
if by some chance you're reading this, Have a great day Erykah! We love you. patiently waiting on New Amerykah pt 2.
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture


Bonus! Jump Up in the Air and Stay There by mother Badu f/Birdman Junior

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here