BluRay VHS combo MAAAD cheap!

I know i'm not the only person who doesn't have a blu-ray player... and even though i hate on them joints, I know i ain't the only one who secretly WANTS one! Anyways, you can cop this Panasonic combo Blu-Ray/VHS joint (yeah... it plays DVDs too) for just $139.99 on Amazon (retail's $400. that's 65% off, so you don't blow a fuse doin' the math) on the ONE DAY (monday only) SALE. if you got the bread, CLICK HERE to cop that joint! 
if you need suggestions on movies to buy, hit my movie review blog, or just holler at me!
a'ight... I'm goin'a bed now (i draw while you snooze), but just for a quick shut-eye. I'll be back later!
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here