What'chall Know about Slaughterhouse?


i haven't spent much time worrying about Slaughterhouse [the bi-coastal super group made up of Joe Budden, Crooked I, Royce Da 5-9, and Joell Ortiz... and their new album of the same name], but when i heard the song Salute on the Revolutionary Times blog, i had to pause... the track features an ominous vocal hook by the mighty Pharoahe Monch, whose bluesy crooning stylee is dope enough to make me worry that he might stop rapping like every other dope emcee with a li'l singing ability. at any rate, Slaughterhouse appears to be nice. hell, Crooked I could hold my attention all by himself, so i might have to get this album... does anybody have this already? let me know what's up with it... should i buy it?

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here