Can I Kick It?

okay, first thing i gotta say: i did NOT make it out to Kixpo 2009... i mean, i'm still rockin' the white shelltoes my wife bought me for my birthday in '08. but that ain't stop me from downloadin' that shoe-centric Official Kixpo Mixtape, and it shouldn't stop you, either! if you're not from Dallas, you may never have heard of these cats... but there's some nice stuff on here homey. if you ever listen to me, you already heard Playdough, Chucky Sly and Headkrack, plus dallas alumni Astronautilus is in the house over tracks by beat-celeb-in-the-making Picnic. click the pic to pick and choose or cop the whole thing. either way, it's free!
holla!
-samax

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here