Cartoonists We Love- Keith Knight

I just chipped in to support the weekly comic skripping efforts of Keith Knight, author of K Chronicles, The Knight Life, and (Th)ink. Here's a piece he dropped earlier this month to big up the Obamacare open enrollment.

"I did a week of dailies informing folks  to sign up for health care by Dec. 15th.  Our Dotard-in-Chief has cut the ad budget by 99% (and the time to sign-up in half) in an effort to destroy Obamacare.  Spread this comic around the interwebs as an eff-you to King Cheeto!"
-Keith Knight
Keith has always been very political in his work, but he sheds his incisive culture criticism in all directions.

I'm already a fan of Keith's, so backing his Patreon was not a problem for me.  I am not a wealthy man, but I love to support the work of other cartoonists.  Can't support everyone, but I do what I can.

"I‘ve been lucky enough to celebrate 25 years of being in the business of drawing the funnies, but as you may  have heard, my industry is in the midst of transition. My work is being seen more than ever before, yet my income is shriveling away. In fact, the only reason many of us can continue to do what we do is because of direct support from our faithful readers"


Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008.



GhettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here