In stores TODAY: Zander Cannon's KAIJUMAX: Season One trade paperback

I haven't read nearly enough of Zander Cannon's work, but I LOVED his work on SMAX (no relation), the spinoff of Alan Moore's superhero cop drama TOP TEN.  Cannon is an incredible cartoonist,so based on this preview I think i need to get my hands on this KAIJUMAX paperback...


Here's the sales pitch:

MATURE READERS
THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE! On a remote island in the South Pacific lies KAIJUMAX, a maximum security prison for giant monsters. Follow doting father Electrogor as he stands up to the cruel space-superhero warden! See corrupt guard Gupta manage his illicit uranium-dealing empire and pay off his gambling debts to the Queen of the Moon! Watch Mecha-Zon battle his own programming when the monster he was created to destroy shows up on the pound! These stories and more will assault you from every angle in the cesspool of corruption that is KAIJUMAX.










Jeez, this looks awesome.  I love it when cartoon styles are applied to mature reader content. 
Anyways, I gotta go to work...  Just get at your comic shop to get a copy of KAIJUMAX, stat!

Peace,
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the first couple of issues and it was actually pretty fun - been meaning to read the rest.

Samax said...

Word... I definitely need this in my life, fam!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here