You had me at "Red Sonja and the Nubile Barbarians"...

I come close to posting about Red Sonja all the time, but stop short of doing it, but this banger from Dynamite's Red Sonja 1973 has a sista with a fro holding a sword nonchalantly, so... yeah

I admit, I stole this from a post by my Facebook friend Militant Mosby, so I'll let HIM tell it...
Okay, this has to be the DOPEST Red Sonja story I've ever read. "The Arena of Dread" from Red Sonja 1973 by writer David Walker and artist/colorist Bilquis Evely. I have to be honest, I was never a big fan of Ms. Evely's art, but this made me a true believer. The end of this story promises a return of "The Nubile Barbarians" and I'm going to hold the creatives to that!!!!
So, that's what's up. Now I gotta track down a copy of Red Sonja 1973, just for this one story...
Badass chicks a plenty. Enjoy!
Peace,
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, Illustrator and Cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here