My favorite nerdcore emcee @DaShade is getting his Kylo Ren on in this new video for "The Most Magnificent"

I drew Darth Moonbeam back in April for Austin-based emcee, actor, fight choreographer, indie film maker Da'Shade Moonbeam. Son is very knowledgeable in the ways of the Force, so with the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens, I guess he was inspired to pull out his light-saber this for this updated video to his song The Most Magnificent.



Dope.
Anyways.  I finally saw The Force Awakens with my daughter on Christmas Eve... 
I guess I should make a separate post to review it. So I'll work on that. Feel free to tell me what YOU thought about it now via comments, email, or on the social media machine of your choice.  I've been talking about it a lot, but I haven't written anything on it yet.


Peace,
-samax 
Samax Amen is a professional Content Developer, illustrator and cartoonist. Click here to hire him to breathe life into your concepts.
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here