NEAT! Check out this SPACE-GIRLS COLORING BOOK by GhettoManga contributor Rick Evans!

 Hey, it looks like my dude Rick Evans (Obscurum) has a new coloring book available!



I have been internet pals with Rick for a long time (you might see his comments on this blog as Arkonbey), and he drew this sweet Hero for Hire piece that I colored to accompany Jay Potts' featured article in the Luke Cage tribute issue of GhettoManga Magazine. Rick loves reading and making comics, and I have really enjoyed interacting with him on the web. Hopefully, I'll get a chance to meet him at a convention or a show or something someday. 
Anyways, SpaceGirls! The Coloring Book looks really fun! Click here to check out more of the preview art and order a copy.
 
 Peace,-samax
Samax Amen draws people, places and things for fun and profit. He is the artist of many great comics you never heard of like Herman Heed, Champion of Children, The Brother and The World As You Know It. He even writes and draws his own comics, like Dare: The Adventures of Darius Davidson, Spontaneous, and Manchild when he gets around to it. Because making comics is hard and stuff, he started GhettoManga as a blog in 2006 and as a print magazine in 2008. 
GhettoManga.com 
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

2 comments:

Arkonbey said...

Here you give me a shout out and I'm apparently too busy to visit to even see it!

What a jerk!

Thanks for posting that!

BTW, saw a Luke Cage cosplayer at the Burlington ComicCon and thought of you :)

Samax said...

Ha ha! You know I fux wit LUKE! I totally understand busy! Keep up the great work! (((airhorn)))

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here