Dope Django fan art sketchvid by Dawud Anyabwile!

Peep the speed sketch video of this fresh Django Unchained fan art by the mighty Dawud Anyabwile (Brotherman).


I can't remember the last movie to spark controversy among my social networks like QT's Django Unchained. There's a serious love/hate relationship going on in the black community over it. I been in the Deadline Dungeon, so I still haven't seen it, but I sure love this drawing. I know Vertigo already did the adaptation for the original script, but an ongoing Django comic would be pretty flippin' sweet. Dawud will be too busy making Brotherman a household name to take up art duties, but he should definitely be the cover artist!

Who would YOU want to draw an ongoing Django comic?

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here