On Sale Now- Courtney Crumrin #7

 I've never heard of Ted Naifeh, or his book Courtney Crumrin before today, but I couldn't resist buying this issue when I saw it at the comic shop. Peep the preview below...
Here's the Sales Pitch:
Courtney barely has time to feel the pain and heartbreak of betrayal before she and Calpurnia are forced to run again. Taking refuge in the swamp, the witches find an unexpected ally, and Aloysius discovers that his pupils are more powerful than even he had realized.


I haven't gotten a chance to read it yet. Maybe I'll update this post with a review, or maybe I'll just write a new one. Not sure. Anyways, Courtney Crumrin #7 is in stores now. From what I can tell, there's a gang of previous Courtney Crumrin paperbacks already on sale, so click here to check those out...


-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here