"I make the K spray Ill. Fam with the hammer I am Beta Ray Bill" -Sean Price

Even if your boy Sean Price didn't name drop Beta Ray Bill in the last line of this mixtape joint Haraam, I would still have had this banging as my background music all day today. But he did. So there's also that... And the radio interview rant from the late Peter Tosh that serves as the hook is dope as well.


Anyways, I need to get some sleep so I can get up and go set up for Fan Days. Me, Corance, and the homie Erik Reeves (Hoodratz In Space, Peacekeeper) will be set up at table # 221, so if you make it out to the show...

holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here