I just copped a New Kindle book- "BadAzz Mofo's Book of Spaghetti Westerns" by David F Walker

I admit it: David Walker knows more than me about movies. That's why I was excited to see his book BadAzz MoFo's Book of SPAGHETTI WESTERNS available for the paltry sum of just $3 on Amazon!

Here's the Sales pitch:
From the pages of the pop culture ‘zine BadAzz MoFo comes this essential guide to spaghetti westerns. Featuring dozens of reviews long out of print, as well as new reviews, and a historical overview of Eurowesterns, BadAzz MoFo’s Book of SPAGHETTI WESTERNS is an indispensable resource for both die-hard fans and those looking to learn more about the outrageous genre that took Europe by storm and forever changed the western.
 I literally bought this book a few minutes ago (and I still haven't finished reading The Chip yet), so I can't write you a review per se, but I can tell you I expect to enjoy it. In fact, based on years of reading Walker's zine Bad Azz Mofo, his comics (like Blind Monkey Style, for example) and his hella-tight superhero prose novel Darius Logan, I feel confident enough to recommend this eBook sight unseen. Click here to cop BadAzz MoFo's Book of SPAGHETTI WESTERNS for just $2.99, or feel free to wait on my review, which I'll post... 
eventually!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here