Is it possible? A Darius Davidson cartoon?


I already posted this drawing of my teenage adventurer Darius Davidson on Facebook, but I haven't said much about why.


Unlike the majority of people who've ever fantasized about making comics, I have had little interest in making cartoons. I like watching them, but I never really considered making them.  Recently, a friend of my wife's who lives in California asked me if I had any characters that I would like to pitch to some folks she knows in the animation business. So I started making a "Bible" for Darius Davidson so they would know where I was coming from. Still working on it whenever I have time. Who knows what might come of it?

stay tuned...
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here