#IFWT- "Soda Girl and the Sugar Scouts" by Whitney Gardner

Whitney Gardner is in one of the million Facebook groups I participate in. She posted this hilarious mini-comic she made.  I honestly felt like Soda Girl and the Sugar Scouts is way too good not to share it... Check it out below...



Don't know about you, but I loved it! I especially appreciate the multicultural line-up. It reminds me of the great Powerpuff Girls cartoons. It's the kind of comic that's great for kids, but that they would actually enjoy reading. Anyways, Whitney has made Soda Girl and the Sugar Scouts available in print for a paltry sum of two bucks! Click here to cop it on Indyplanet, and make sure you drop by her website to check more of her comics and illustration work.
 
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here