HOLY CRAP! That WolfSmoke "Bat Man of Shanghai" joint is HARD!

I haven't watched television in months. Not bragging or anything, but I don't think I've seen anything everyone's bugging over since before the Olympics... but this DC Nation Bat Man of Shang Hai short is on YouTube now, so there you go...


I've never been a huge fan of Bane, but he's unbelievably fresh in this video. Scaring fat chicks and swinging from buildings like a true gorilla pimp should...  It's a good look for the ole back-breaker! I love how Batman bursts into a swarm of bats the way Neo would have if I had written the Matrix sequels. Catwoman is looking simultaneously hot and badass, as she should. But that's these dudes' modus operandi, is it not?

  BatMan of Shanghai was animated by the fine folks at Wolf Smoke, the studio that brought you Kung Fu Cooking Girls, one of the illest things ever... but I'm sure you already knew that. Shout out to my dude Lex who put me on to this. Hopefully we will see more from these guys!
 

-samax.  

2 comments:

St. Paco said...

So utterly bad ass. I might need to steal this for my blog.

Samax said...

I understand completely...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here