PREVIEW- Powers #10 by Bendis and Oeming

 I haven't read Powers in a long time, but this comic about cops who specialize in superhuman homicide cases was at the very top of my must-read list back in the day. The combination of Oeming's signature cartoon style and Bendis' potty-mouthed Tarrintinoesque dialogue has been sorely missing from my life, as my reaction to these preview pages reveals...
Here's the sales pitch:
The Eisner Award-winning team of Bendis and Oeming bring you another pulse-pounding chapter in their cops-and-capes blockbuster! Someone is killing the superhero gods, and Detective Walker is about to make a life-changing decision to stop it. Plus: a sneak preview of the new creator-owned comic by Bendis and Bagley. See it here first!






As you can probably imagine, I'm feeling this like fingers... I'll wait to buy the trade when it comes out, though. I think I'm also gonna hafta go back and get the previous trades. These Powers hardcoverslook pretty sweet.  I already have most of the individual Image issues, so for now, I might just get Powers: Z, which collects the first six issues of the Marvel Icon run.holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here