more Brandon Graham sketchbook fire!

A Call for Risk by Brandon Graham
I have to apologize to all the people who really only follow this blog because they enjoy reading my Brandon Graham Stan sessions.
Here are some hella-tight joints I snagged from his blog.




This receipt with some Terminator 2 sketchery is the best! When I was moving, I ran across a lot of loony sketches I did back in the mySpace era, when I was working in the AAA Texas call center. I love random drawings in margins of notes or scrawled in phone books (youngsters, get an adult to tell you what a phone book is). Anyways, you should probably just click here and read better commentary on these and other fly drawings on Brandon's blog
Seriously.

blah]
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here