In Stores Now- Prophet #25 by Brandon Graham & Giannis Milogiannis

I've spent the last few days geeking over the work of Brandon Graham and James Stokoe, both of whom seemed to burst fully formed into my field of vision like Athena from Zeus's dome. Another dude I found whose star is sure to rise Is Giannis Milonogiannis (Old City Blues), who is handling art chores on this issue of Prophet, which Brandon is writing.






Like Brandon, Giannis makes comics look easy and hard at the same time. Even when he has clearly spent a lot of time drawing a page, he never appears to be struggling or sweating it too much. I'm interested to see how this issue looks under his penmanship.
I'm trying to tradewait on this book, but I don't know if I can hold out...
holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here