"Crown of Horns" a novel illustrated by Shawn Alleyne, to debut at Philadelphia Comic Con

That dude Shawn Alleyne (Street Team) was excited to see copies of John Cullins's fantasy  novel Crown of Horns arrive on his doorstep. And he should be, since he drew the cover (with colors by Blair Smith) and the lushly illustrated chapter breaks.


pencil art by Shawn Alleyne

inks by Will Jamison
Shawn will have copies of Crown of Horns with him at Wizard World's Philadelphia Comic Con (May 31st- Sun June 3rd). If you're going, make sure to find him and cop one for just $15.
-samax.  

4 comments:

J.R. LeMar said...

Damn, I want that! Is there any place to order it online?

Samax said...

Well, the publisher has a Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/Broken1Publishing with a "shop here" app, but there was nothing there. So I'm thinking "not yet"...

I will definitely repost when I find out how to get the book online!

Shawn Alleyne said...

Thanks for the shoutout Samax, that means alot.
J.R- you can order a copy directly through me. Hit me up and I'll fill you in on all of the details. pyroglyphics1@comcast.net

Samax said...

No problem, Shawn. That's what I'm here for!

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here