Black Widow watercolor by Brian Stelfreeze

My buddy Mike texted me to let me know he picked up this hella fresh Black Widow painting by Brian mother-effing Stelfreeze (Hardcore, The Ride/ Gun Candy) at the Wounded Warriors Live Art Auction, 'cause that's the kinda guy he is. I demanded pics to share on the blog, 'cause that's the kinda guy I am...



Can you believe the detail on this? Brian came to the show, borrowed this piece of wood from my friend David Rodriguez and busted this out in TWO HOURS! Yeah, Stelfreeze can bang out a better painting in two hours than I can in a month of Sundays... and THAT is why he makes the big bucks!

holla!
-samax.  

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here