almost done- My Misty Knight painting...

Misty Knight by Samax (in progress... more after the blah blah)
 Yeah, it is well known that I heart me some Misty Knight. I try not to complain when she is drawn weird or treated like a sidekick or silly wimpy girl, but y'all know she is still dope, and a great representation of the surviving spirit of black women. Plus, she's HAWT! so anyways, I painted her. Peep...

You TOTALLY WORKIN' that cyborg arm, gurl...

detaaaiiillls...

she got a cannon 'bout the size of Grand Canyon...
This piece is 16" x 20"... I made it with acrylic and sharpies on canvas. I still wanna mess with it a little more. I'll to take some bigger pics and post when it's finished. I will put it up for sale with the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project.


holla!-samax.  

2 comments:

Robert Trujillo/Tres said...

Looks Fresh dude, tight to see a different style of ptg

Samax said...

thanks, Tres! Maybe I sould paint more...

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here