"It's all parts, all Heart and Soul. The red pill is irreversible..." -Playdough

If you've been paying attention at all you had to know this was coming... yeah, I love Playdough, and he loves rapping. It all works out. Here's the video for the title track off his latest album Hotdoggin'...


I have probably heard this song over a thousand times but I'm still not tired of it (although my wife pro'lly is... sorry baby!). My three-year-old daughter Marley actually asks for it by name. Yep, the way your kid sweats bullets over Barney and Yo Gabba Gabba, mine rocks out to Playdough. Luckily for me, he's not on that Sanduski isht... he has a thing for your mom, though...

Okay, so anyways have a nice day!

samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here