start the day off Right w/Karniege + Lex Boogie

Sorry if you like to get your day started with something soft and jazzy isht... I prefer to crank them gritty intelligent gutter joints, so I reached for this Karniege track Go Harder, produced by Lex Boogie from the BX. It takes all kinds, right?


Not sure how I first heard of Karniege, but it pro'lly had something to do with Can Ox... I love the combo of Karniege on a Lex Boogie track. Perfect team. He's one of those emcees whose verses give you more the more you listen. Anyways, I don't even have time to really talk about Karniege, so enjoy... Props to the Gritty Committee for the free track!

holla!
samax.

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here