Vicious Cycle interviewed after smashing "Rock the Bells"

The ladies of Vicious Cycle speak on their experience opening up for Raekwon, Ghostface, Mobb Deep and Supernatural at Rock the Bells in the Dallas, how they met, dream collabos and more in this lickle innerview...

Anybody that comes around here much knows how much I dig the Vicious Cycle chicks, and I especially recommend their fresh debut album the Vagina Chronologue, which I reviewed a while back. Click here to read my review, or tap the album cover to cop that joint on Bandcamp.
From the sound of this interview, a new VC album is even closer to dropping than I thought, which is great news! I know I'm looking forward to hearing it!

holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

No comments:

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here