Ah... Sweet, brown, fragrant VENGEANCE ♥

Okay, who wants to go watch Colombiana with me tomorrow..?

Here's the Sales Pitch:
A young woman grows up to be a stone-cold assassin after witnessing her parents’ murder as a child in Bogota. She works for her uncle as a hitman by day, but her personal time is spent engaging in vigilante murders that she hopes will lead her to her ultimate target - the mobster responsible for her parents’ death.
I haven't been goo-goo over any movie trailers I've seen in a while, but this movie poster had me at hello... I mean, I have been waiting on this since I first saw Saldana play the guarded trekkie who keeps rejecting Tom Hanks' paperwork in The Terminal. I was excited to watch her kick ass as magnificent Aisha in Losers, but I never thought I would see her get a shot at her own action flick. Colombiana opens Friday August 26th, and you can bet that I will be in the building!
holla!
samax.
ghettoManga.com
comics. hiphop. news. art. culture

5 comments:

Sophie said...

what did you think??

Samax said...

I been stranded at the house and haven't seen it yet :(

Sophie said...

d'oh. another blogger i read said it wasn't very good so that's sad to hear. i'll probably wait for video since i can never get my ass to the theater anymore. sorry, Zoe!!

Samax said...

one of my friends said he'd go this Friday, so I will see it then. I'm planning to lower my expectations as much as possible and have a fun evening.

Even if it stinks, we will have fun! I like writing "this is what they could have did to save it" posts on my movie review blog, so I'm ready either way! :)

Samax said...

You can read my review here:
http://samaxreviewsmovies.blogspot.com/2011/09/5-reasons-why-i-watched-colombiana-even.html

This Post Brought to you by

Zero Killer TPB

This post brought to you by

This post brought to you by
Support GhettoManga + Save on Books = WIN

was that it? find it here